The files below provide supporting supplementary information for the
following Oralgen-related publications or publications in process.
- Cohesion group approach for evolutionary analysis of aspartokinase,
an enzyme that feeds a branched network of many biochemical pathways.
Chien-Chi Lo, Carol A. Bonner, Gary Xie, Mark D'Souza, and Roy A.
Jensen. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev (2009) Dec;73(4):594-651.
- Table: The modified aspartokinase dynamic table with Trp content data (Dynamic table-html)
- Community and Gene Composition of a Human Dental Plaque
Microbiota Obtained by Metagenomic Sequencing. Gary Xie, Patrick S. G.
Chain, Chienchi Lo, Kuan-Liang Liu, Jason Gans, Justin Merritt, and
- 454 non-human raw reads (fasta)
- The alternative translational profile that underlies the immune-evasive state of persistence in Chlamydiaceae exploits differential tryptophan contents of the protein repertoire, Chien-Chi Lo, Gary Xie, Carol A. Bonner, and Roy A. Jensen
- Table S1: Comparison of protein:Proteome Trp ratios (p:P Trp ratios) in nine genomes:
bidirectional best hits with Chlamydia trachomatis as the query genome (Dynamic table-html)
- Table S2: The 9-genomes working table(xls)
- Table S3: The modified aspartokinase dynamic table with Trp content data (Dynamic table-html)
- Table S4: The 5-genomes (using Bartonella henselae as the query genome) working table(xls)
- Table S5: The 5-genomes (using Coxiella burnetii as the query genome) working table (xls)
- Table S6: Plots and R-squared values of the Trp residues vs. protein length on the 20 amino acids of Chlamydia trachomatis D/UW-3/CX (xlsx)
- Table S7: Organisms having zero-content aspartokinases (docx)
- Table S8: The 22-genomes giant table (xls)
- Table S9: p:bbh_P Trp ratios for the CTR/ECO combination of shared orthologs
- Table S10: p:bbh_P Trp ratios for the CTR/PAM combination of shared orthologs